Warehouse AssociateSUBMIT RESUME
AVENUE ROAD is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality. AVENUE ROAD is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate.
Reporting to the Distribution Center Manager, this position spans across logistics & operations. This is an opportunity for a dynamic professional to have daily input into local warehouse & supply chain operations. Duties will include, but not limited to:
· Unload all inbound furniture and ensure that items are inspected and any deficiencies reported.
· Deliver and install items to client/project sites, whilst executing delivery requirements in a consistently error free manner and with a commitment to provide exceptional quality service.
· Maximize overall warehouse performance by providing strong communication within the team and develop and maintain strong team relationships.
· Provide recommendations on procedures for the effective handling, storage and distribution of products.
· Ensure that workplace health and safety requirements are met and that the security of employees, building and inventory is maintained at all times.
· Previous experience in retail distribution an asset.
· A valid, clean Ontario G-Class license, required
· Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
· Previous health and safety training
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team-based environment
· Experience with an ERP system, specifically SAP an asset
· Excellent organizational skills and high degree of initiative.
· Demonstrated commitment to continuous process improvement
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org