Director of Sales & Business DevelopmentSUBMIT RESUME
AVENUE ROAD is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
AVENUE ROAD is currently seeking an experienced full-time Director of Sales & Business Development with a focus on commercial and architectural projects. In this role, the candidate will report to the Managing Director and the President.
- Develop and strengthen opportunities with leading A+D, commercial, hospitality, retail firms in the country.
- On-going sales monitoring and analysis of all sales activities
- Management of Sales team, targets and strategies
- Develop overall conquest and retention strategies
- New Business Development
- Mentoring Sales Associates / Sales Executives
- Manage showroom and local human resources
- Additional responsibilities as requested or required
- Furniture contract sales experience preferred (10 + years)
- Ability to work Saturdays (1 per month)
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills in Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Word
- Experience with inventory/database, preferably SAP B1
- Second language an asset
How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.