SAP B1 AnalystSUBMIT RESUME
Weishaupt Design Group is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer, and distributor engaged in both residential and commercial markets, offering contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, the SAP B1 Analyst is responsible for supporting and developing the system to support functions such as Sales, Finance, Purchasing, Logistics, and HR.
- - Be the SAP B1 champion in the organization as the expert, and customize the program, create customs forms, queries, and reports
- - Support system integration with ecomm/website solition Shopify
- - Act as the SAP B1 Trainer including facilitation, manuals, system/process documentation etc.
- - Participates with other team members to identify and implement the change management steps needed within the project
- - Report and query writing/building using SQL queries and Crystal Reports to extract meaningful information
- - Customizing forms (Sales Orders, Sales Quotations)
- - Create user acceptance testing plans and lead the testing efforts cross functionally for new business initiatives
- - Create new SAP B1 databases for new legal entities
- - Analyze databases to ensure date integrity and consistency across multiple B1 databases
- - Ad hoc requests as needed
- - University degree in Business, Information Systems, or related field required
- - Minimum 5+ years of SAP B1 experience
- - Must be able to develop clean and concise documentation that users and other functional consultants/partners/users will be able to utilize
- - Ability to communicate technical or complex business ideas in a straight forward manner
- - Strong analytical skills with the ability to extrapolate pertinent information from various sources (reports and spreadsheets) and analyze date for recommendations
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable applications will be contacted.