Sales ExecutiveSUBMIT RESUME
AVENUE ROAD is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer, and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
AVENUE ROAD is currently seeking qualified Sales Executives to join their teams across North America (Vancouver, New York, Toronto & Miami). Sales Executives are focused on lead generation, cultivating new and maintaining existing relationships within the A&D community and driving incremental activity into the business. This role reports to the Director of Sales and Business Development.
- - Strong focus on outside sales and business development
- - Lead generation in new and existing market segments
- - Cultivate new relationships with prospective clients and maintain existing relationships
- - Develop sales and penetration strategies
- - Manage and/or oversee sales activities including quotations, budget planning, client negotiations, order management, deliveries, and on-going relationship management
- - Sales monitoring, analysis and reporting on sales activities
- - Manage and achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- - Additional responsibilities as requested or required
- - Outside sales experience (3-5 years)
- - Interior Design or knowledge of furniture design, an asset
- - Strong relationships with Developers and Influencers
- - Ability to multitask in a dynamic team environment
- - Driver's license and access to a vehicle
- - Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- - Excellent computer skills in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- - Experience with inventory/database, preferably SAP
- - Second language an asset
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable applications with be contacted.