Sales ExecutiveSUBMIT RESUME
AVENUE ROAD is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
AVENUE ROAD is currently seeking an experienced full-time SALES EXECUTIVE focused on lead generation, cultivating new and maintaining existing relationships within the A&D community and driving incremental activity into the business. In this role, the candidate will report to the Director of Sales ad Business Development, Toronto.
- Strong focus on outside sales and business development
- Lead generation in new and existing market segments
- Cultivating new relationships with prospective clients and maintain existing relationships
- Develop sales and penetration strategies
- Manage and/or oversee sales activities, including quotations, budget planning, client negotiations, order management, deliveries, and on-going relationship management
- Sales monitoring, analysis, and reporting on sales activities
- Manage and achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Additional responsibilities as requested or required
- Outside sales experience (3-5 years)
- Interior Design or Knowledge of furniture design, an asset
- Strong relationships with Developers and Influencers
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic team environment
- Driver's license and access to a vehicle
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Excellent computer skills in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience with inventory/database, preferably SAP
- Mandarin Speaking
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.