Sales ExecutiveSUBMIT RESUME
AVENUE ROAD is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
AVENUE ROAD is currently seeking an experienced full-time SALES EXECUTIVE for our Vancouver showroom. With a focus on retail, residential, and contract sales within Western Canada and Asia Pacific, this candidate will report to the Director of Sales and Business Development, Vancouver.
- - Handle all sales functions quotations, orders, site visits, on-approvals, and on-going client relationship management
- - Sales monitoring, analysis, and pricing quotes
- - Retail Sales strategy and development
- - WeChat development
- - New Business development
- - Additional responsibilities as requested or required
- - Interior Design background an asset
- - Previous sales experience in the interior design field preferred
- - Previous experience with textiles and/or rugs an asset
- - Ability to work Saturdays (2-3 per month)
- - Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- - Strong organizational skills
- - Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- - Excellent computer skills in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- - Experience with inventory/database, preferably SAP
- - Mandarin speaking an asset
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.