Sales AssociateSUBMIT RESUME
AVENUE ROAD is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
AVENUE ROAD is currently seeking an experienced SALES ASSOCIATE based in Vancouver to support our showroom. With a focus on showroom and retail sales, the candidate will report to the Director of Sales and Business Development.
- - Handle all sales functions including quotations, orders, on-approvals and on-going client relationship management
- - Management and inventory of samples and showroom pricing
- - Sales monitoring, analysis, and pricing updates
- - Engage with clients on social media platforms (WeChat)
- - Retail sales development
- - Additional responsibilities as requested or required
- - Interior Design background an asset
- - Mandarin fluency (required)
- - Previous Sales experience in the Interior Design or Furniture Industry preferred
- - Ability to work Saturdays (2-3 per month or as needed)
- - Ability to multitask in a dynamic team environment
- - Strong organizational skills
- - Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- - Excellent computer skills in Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Word
- - Experience with inventory/database, preferably SAP
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.