Sales AssistantSUBMIT RESUME
AVENUE ROAD is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
AVENUE ROAD is currently seeking an experienced full-time SALES ASSISTANT based in Vancouver to support our new showroom. With a focus on showroom and retail sales, the candidate will support a Sales Executives. The candidate should be a confident self-starter ideally with design industry sales and customer service experience and the ability to multi-task in fast paced, results driven culture.
- - Prepare and revise quotations, sales orders, pricing and general inquiries
- - Monitor and maintain sales pipeline, opportunities and existing projects
- - Input new contacts and leads into database
- - Daily interaction with operations team on customer orders and deliveries
- - Liaise with clients concerning installations, deliveries, product issues and payments
- - Contact vendors via Product Specialist for information/clarification/special requests
- - Assemble and prepare sales materials for clients (Architects, Interior Designers, etc.)
- - Greet and assist clients on the showroom floor as required
- - Keep sales area and showroom floor presentable
- - Additional duties as required
- - Strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced sales driven environment
- - Mandarin fluency required
- - Able to work 2-3 Saturdays per month
- - Ability to work in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- - Ability to work in Adobe Creative Suite as asset
- - Experience with inventory/database, preferable SAP, as asset
- - Post-secondary degree or diploma an asset
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.