Sales AssistantSUBMIT RESUME
AVENUE ROAD is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer, and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
AVENUE ROAD is currently seeking an experienced full-time SALES ASSISTANT based in Vancouver to support our new showroom. With a focus on showroom and retail sales, the candidate will support Sales Executives. The candidate should be a confident self-starter ideally with design industry sales and customer service experience and the ability to multi-task in fast-paced, results driven culture.
- Prepare and revise quotations, sales orders, pricing, and general inquiries
- Monitor and maintain sales pipeline, opportunities, and existing projects
- Input new contacts and leads into database
- Daily interaction with operations team on customer orders and deliveries
- Liaise with clients concerning installations, deliveries, product issues and payments
- Contact vendors via Product Specialist for information/clarification/special requests
- Assemble and prepare sales materials for clients (Architects, Interior Designers, etc.)
- Assist showroom clients and build pipeline of retail sales
- Keep sales area and showroom floor presentable
- Additional duties as required
- Strong team player, able to work in fast-paced sales driven environment
- Able to work up to 3 Saturdays per month
- Ability to work in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in Photoshop as asset
- Experience with inventory/datebase, preferable SAP, an asset
- Post-secondary degree or diploma an asset
- Mandarin fluency an asset
How to apply
Cover letters and CV's should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.