Sales AdministratorSUBMIT RESUME
AVENUE ROAD is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
AVENUE ROAD is currently seeing a full time SALES ADMINISTRATOR reporting to and assisting two Sales Executives that are based in Miami. This position will work out of our head office located in the Leaside area of Toronto.
The candidate should be an outgoing, positive individual who possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills. They should be computer proficient and hold a very strong eye for detail. They are creative and a highly organized individual with the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- - Prepare responses to client inquiries for pricing and product information by phone, email and in-person
- - Prepare and revise quotations and sales orders
- - Input new contacts and leads into database
- - Daily interaction with operations team on customer orders and deliveries
- - Liaise with clients concerning installations, deliveries, product issues, and payments
- - Contact vendors via Product Specialist for information/clarification/specialist requests
- - Assemble and prepare sales materials for clients (Architects, Interior Designers, etc.)
- - Additional duties as required
- - Post-secondary degree or diploma an asset
- - Strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced sales driven environment
- - Strong organizational skills
- - Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- - Ability to prioritize work load and work independently
- - Strong verbal and written communication skills
- - Detail orientated is a must
- - Ability to work in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- - Experience with inventory/database, preferable SAP
- - Spanish speaking a plus
How to Apply
Please direct your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.