Project ManagerSUBMIT RESUME
Weishaupt Design Group is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
Reporting to the VP Operations, this position spans existing and on-going projects and development and leadership for new initiatives. This is an opportunity for a dynamic professional to have daily input into our North American development opportunities. Duties will include,but not limited to:
Key function: Direction, coordination, implementation,control and completion of new and existing construction and renovation projects as well as maintenance of all WDG facilities and locations across North America. To ensure all projects are aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
· Devising feasible plans that achieve goals and objectives of the various construction projects and is aligned with organizational business strategy.Includes defining project Scope, determining available resources, estimating time and financial commitment and determining method and frequency of monitoring and reporting on project progress
· Assemble and lead project teams, including assigning tasks and deadlines, providing necessary collaboration tools, meeting regularly, charting progress and problem solving as required
· Define, schedule and accurately estimate task duration to develop and maintain a realistic schedule
· Creation of, monitoring and ability to adhere to budgets including ability to accurately estimate, monitor actual compared to planned spend and adjustments as required.
· Risk and issue management related to construction projects
· Wholistic process documentation and frequent reporting of status/progress to various stakeholders
· Daily management and coordination of stakeholders and external parties including, but not limited to, contractors, municipalities, architects, interior architects and designers and other various suppliers.
· 5-8 years in a project management role
· Project Management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
· Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
· Knowledge of project management techniques
· Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
· Proficiency in project management software tools
· Outstanding communication skills, open to feedback, able to connect with a variety of different personality styles
· Exceptional time management skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced, complex business environment
· Team player collaborative attitude
· Quality and satisfaction orientation
· Resourceful problem solver
· Critical thinking skills
· Proven leadership skills
· Experience in contract negotiation and conflict resolution
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only
suitable applicants will be contacted.