Part-Time Showroom CoordinatorSUBMIT RESUME
AVENUE ROAD is a Toronto-based furniture retailer,distributor, and manufacturer engaged in both residential and contract markets,offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
AVENUE ROAD is currently seeking a part-time Showroom Coordinator for our Vancouver showroom, reporting to the Director of Sales and Business Development. The candidate should be a highly motivated, confident self-starter with industry or customer service experience with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
This role will touch a wide variety of functions and require different skills daily.
- Manage samples and showroom pricing
- Assist sales team in preparing for client meetings
- Greet clients
- Support for Saturday sales team
- Additional Sales support, as required
- Assist with developing, planning and executing showroom concepts and help keep sales area, showroom and personal areas in exceptional state
- Assist with weekly showroom transfers and sales transfer requests
- Manage marketing and visual merchandising supplies inventory and ordering
- Assist with event planning and execution
- Assist clients in showroom or at off-site events as required
- Assist with staff event planning and execution
- Assist with the employee onboarding program and materials
- Strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced sales-driven environment
- May require lifting and occasional after hours or weekend work
- Excel in a strong team environment
- Prioritization and ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Creativity matched with analytical ability
- Excellent attention to details and highly organized
*please note that this is a part-time position
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.