Sales ExecutiveSUBMIT RESUME
AVENUE ROAD is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer and distributor engaged in both residential and contract
markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
AVENUE ROAD is currently seeking an experienced full-time Sales Executive focused on lead generation, cultivating new and maintaining existing relationships and driving incremental activity into the business. In this role, the candidate will report to the Director of Sales and Business Development, New York.
- Strong focus on outside sales and business development
- Lead generation in new and existing market segments
- Cultivate new relationships with prospective clients and maintain existing relationships
- Develop sales and penetration strategies
- Manage and/or oversee sales activities including quotations, budget planning, client negotiations, order management, deliveries and on-going relationship management.
- Sales monitoring, analysis and reporting on sales activities
- Manage and achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Additional responsibilities as requested or required
- Outside sales experience (3-5 years)
- Interior Design or knowledge of furniture design
- Strong relationships within the A&D industry
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic team environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Excellent computer skills in Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Word
- Experience with inventory/database, preferably SAP
- Second language an asset
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only
suitable applicants will be contacted.