Lighting Sales SpecialistSUBMIT RESUME
AVENUE ROAD is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
We are currently seeking an experienced full-time LIGHTING SALES SPECIALIST with a focus on contract projects. In this role, the candidate will report to the Director of Sales & Business Development, New York.
- - Handle all Lighting Sales operational activity, including sales quotations, budget planning, client negotiations, order management, site visits, installation, on-approvals and on-going relationship management
- - Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations in showroom and outside of showroom to architects, interior designers and developers
- - Monthly sales monitoring and analysis of all Lighting Sales activities vs. strategies
- - Coordination with vendor/lighting designers/installers or GC/automation partners
- - Ability to understand, read, analyze architectural and design drawings
- - Manage, achieve and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- - Monthly reporting and inventory, marketing and sales, submitted to AVENUE ROAD and Apure
- - Additional responsibilities as requested or required
- - Lighting Sales experience (minimum 3 years)
- - Excellent project management skills - ability to manage a project from inception through execution
- - Ability to multi task in a dynamic team environment
- - Must have organization and problem-solving skills
- - must be able to collaborate with a team
- - Strong relationships in Architectural, Design and Development communities
- -CAD knowledge an asset
- - Strong technical understanding an asset
- - Results oriented, able to set and achieve goals
- - Proven track record of exceptional customer service
- - Self-starter with the ability to prioritize, excellent time management skills
- - Experience or education in design, lighting, or architecture preferred.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.