Junior Content SpecialistSUBMIT RESUME
Weishaupt Design Group is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer, and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
Weishaupt Design Group is currently seeking a full-time Junior Content Specialist to support the AVENUE ROAD brand.
- - Prepare, review and upload web content, products, pricing, images, etc.
- - Prepare assets and upload assets for web, social, etc.
- - Create and/or collaborate with partners in the development of creative content including copyrighting, photography, image sourcing, etc.
- - Support campaigning and posts for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, WeChat platforms
- - Support digital promotion including social advertising and AdWords
- - Support content and layouts of newsletters and distribution lists
- - Support Public Relations agency in development and fulfillment of assets
- - Event and other design support as needed
- - Creative proficiency in a wide range of skills from graphic design to photography to copy
- - Ability to prioritize and collaborate in a fast-paced environment
- - Creative perspective and a critical eye for detail
- - Completed undergraduate degree or diploma, or minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience
- - Superior Adobe Creative Suite skills
- - Knowledge of MailChimp, AdWords. and SEM
- - Knowledge of SAP (an asset)
- - Knowledge of Shopify or similar CMS
- - French, German, Mandarin, or other second language an asset
How to Apply
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.