Sales InternSUBMIT RESUME
AVENUE ROAD is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer, and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
AVENUE ROAD is currently seeking an experienced part-time INTERN for our Vancouver showroom reporting to the Director of Sales and Business Development. The candidate should be a highly motivated, confident self-starter with industry or customer service experience with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
This role will touch a wide variety of functions and require different skills daily. The responsibilities could include, but are not limited to the following:
- - Manage samples and pricing
- - Assist sales team in preparing for client meetings
- - Greet clients
- - Support for Saturday sales team
- - Additional sales support as required
- - Assist with executing showroom concepts and help keep sales area, showroom, and personal areas in an exceptional state
- - Assist with weekly showroom transfers and sales transfer requests
- - Manage marketing and visual merchandising supplies inventory and ordering
- - Assist with event planning and execution
- - Assist clients in showrooms or at off-site events as required
- - Assist with staff event planning and execution
- - Assist with onboarding program and materials
- - Strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced sales driven environment
- - May require lifting and occasional after hours or weekend work
- - Excel in strong team environment
- - Prioritization and ability to handle multiple projects at once
- - Creativity matched with analytical ability
- - Excellent attention to detail and very well organized
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.