Client Success SpecialistSUBMIT RESUME
Weishaupt Design Group is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer, and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
AVENUE ROAD, Weishaupt Design Group's flagship brand, is currently seeking an experienced full-time Client Success Specialist. In this role, the candidate will report to the Client Success Manager.
An integral contributor to the success of a client first culture, this dynamic role interfaces with all areas of the business to ensure a premium client experience. The role is centered around driving long term customer loyalty by providing support to AVENUE ROAD's sales team. The multifaceted role requires a confident, steady personality who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Liaise and maintain strong communication with internal departments including Sales, Logistics and Purchasing, in tandem with communicating with external clients to effectively meet their delivery requirements
- Collaborate with the Sales Teams to disseminate all pertinent information regarding Customer Service issues (delays, damages, storage etc.) & provide all delivery tracking details
- Support Sales with conflict resolution and follow through on replacement repair management
- Support decision regarding replacement/repair for stock and client order
- Receive,ship, and track all sample order fulfillment requests
- Support all special domestic & international client projects through collated tracking databases and ensure that all information is current.
- Invoicing Support for Finance to help forecast monthly sales & prepare relevant documentations for invoicing
- Communicate with Sales Team to collect all outstanding payments to allow for the release of customer & stock orders
- Invoice management - review and enter all invoices from our 3rd repair services
- Working with Purchasing & Logistics, track all inbound deliveries, as they relate to customer orders and inform sales team/ customers of any delays, and logistical & delivery issues.
- Troubleshoot with Logistics and Purchasing for quick resolution on defective and damaged products
- Minimum 3 years’ client service experience in a fast-paced sales & operational environment.
- College diploma or University degree an asset.
- Previous experience in retail distribution an asset
- Solid experience with an ERP system. Experience with SAP B1 is an asset.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Skills & Attributes:
- Proactive and solutions oriented with ability to affect change and influence results.
- Outstanding communication, organizational skills, and high degree of initiative.
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to manage conflict and demonstrated experience working in collaborative environments
- Ability to work in a team-based environment and to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous process improvement
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable applicants will be contacted