Client Experience CoordinatorSUBMIT RESUME
WEISHAUPT DESIGN GROUP is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer, and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
We are currently seeking an experienced full-time Client Experience Coordinator who will be responsible for organizing all administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an AVENUE ROAD Miami Showhouse.
- - Ensure Showroom is presented and well maintained according to AVENUE ROAD Visual Merchandising standards
- - Manage and maintain inventory adjustments for all current, incoming and outgoing merchandise
- - Ensure Showhouse equipment is in good working order and properly maintained, including but not limited to heating and cooling, kitchen equipment, office furniture and accouterments, monitoring and managing office supply stock
- - Manage and oversee Showhouse event rentals including lead generation, negotiations, logistics (opening or closing of building, and set up and tear down) and front-line customer service to rental clients
- - Coordinate handymen, contractors, landscapers (etc.) and cleaning of the Showhouse as well as product repairs, touch-ups and restoration
- - Support of technical installations: lighting, furniture and rugs
- - Support of local logistical coordination with logistics team and delivery team ensuring that all customer facing deliveries meet and/or exceed AVENUE ROAD's client services standards
- - Liaise and support sales team for client services opportunities
- - Assisting with special events and projects including Marketing sales events, and internal staff event planning and coordination
- - Support security and safety of the team in the Showhouse
- - Responsible for local staff communication regarding status of the workplace, workplace closures, changes or updates to policies/procedures and includes pertinent information that will affect employee daily activities via email or calendar
- - Additional duties as required
- - Similar experience in a fast-paced environment (2+ years)
- - Details driven individual that can deliver results under highest expectation on time and quality
- - Ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic team environment
- - Present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments
- - Flexibility to think outside the box and can adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised
- - Excellent computer skills in Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Word, etc.
- - Demonstrated high personal performance standards, the desire and ability to continuously learn, and a results oriented work style
- - Second language an asset
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only suitable applications will be contacted.