Architectural Sales ExecutiveSUBMIT RESUME
AVENUE ROAD is a North American based furniture retailer, manufacturer and distributor engaged in both residential and contract markets, offering classic-contemporary designs with timeless style and enduring quality.
AVENUE ROAD New York is currently seeking an experienced full-time ARCHITECTURAL SALES EXECUTIVE with a focus on showroom and outside sales for emerging architectural brands (kitchens, doors, and storage systems). In this role, the candidate will report to the Sales and Business Development Director, New York.
- Handle all Architectural Sales operational activity, including sales quotations, budget planning, client negotiations, order management, site visits, installations, on-approvals, and on-going relationship management
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations in showroom and outside of showroom with minimums per week to meet sales strategy
- Create overall client conquest and retention strategies
- Monthly sales monitoring and analysis of all Architectural Sales activities vs. strategies
- Manage, achieve, and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Support residential and contract teams with the development and creation of furniture presentations as needed
- Additional responsibilities as requested or required
- Architectural Sales experience in kitchens, installed doors, and storage systems (3-5 years)
- Interior Design or Architectural qualifications
- Strong relationships in the Architectural, Design and Development communities
- Excellent communication and follow up at an elevated level
- Strong understanding or architectural plans
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills in Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience with AutoCAD software an asset
- Experience with inventory/database, preferably SAP
- Second language an asset
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Only suitable applicants will be contacted.